Looking for an affordable way to spend some time with friends and family? Look no further Shenaniganz has 3 great ways to save on fun things to do!
1. Labor Day $2 Party
Join us Monday, 9/7 and enjoy 2 Attractions PLUS 50% off Escapology Games* & 50% off Axe Throwing Experiences for Labor Day! Read all the details on our Labor Day $2 Party Blog!
2. Summer Passes
Everyone knows that Summer is about fun, and Shenaniganz has you covered with a 4-hour unlimited play pass EVERY DAY! Learn more about Shenaniganz Summer Passes.
3. $2 Tuesdays
$2 Tuesdays are back at Shenaniganz so you can enjoy BIG savings and BIG fun! Choose from Bowling, Flip N’ Spin Cars*, Laser Tag*, Virtual Reality, Cornhole*, Kids Zone*, Axe Throwing*, Escapology Escape Rooms*, Food & Drinks!
Take Taco Tuesday to a whole new level with $2 house Tacos while you bowl, blast or hangout in The Backyard!
4. Family Stimulus Day
We know that times are tough because of COVID-19, while we have implemented tons of new procedures to help keep our staff and guests safe, we’re also pleased to announce that we will be hosting a Family Stimulus Day at Shenaniganz! On Thursday 8/13 Shenaniganz of Rockwall & Greenville invite all families in North Texas, DFW, and beyond to come out from Noon to 3 pm for FREE fun! That’s right from Noon-3pm on 8/13, everything is FREE!!! **
*Laser Tag, Cornhole, Kids Zone, & Escapology Escape Rooms available at Shenaniganz of Rockwall location only. Axe Throwing & Escapology Escape Rooms are NOT $2 but are ½ priced.
**Attractions vary by location, due to COVID-19 availability of some attractions may be limited. Free attractions end at 3 pm sharp. All attractions must be finished by 3 pm to be eligible. Attractions starting after 3 pm are not valid for free attractions, for example, if you sign up for a round of laser tag at 3:01 it will be full price. The Family Stimulus Day offer is NOT valid with any ticket or video Arcade Games, Food, Beverage, or gift cards.
- Bowling: Lanes are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. We assign up to 6 people per lane, if needed. 15 minutes per person per lane (e.g. 4 people=1 hour, 3 people=45 minutes). Once finished, you may be added to a waiting list to bowl again if others are waiting – even if you are in the middle of a game. We keep the list moving so everyone can bowl as much as possible!
- Lazer Tag & Virtual Reality: Guests are allowed to have a maximum of 1 game ticket for each attraction at any one time.
- Flip N’ Spin Cars: Guests must wait in line (even if they think they’re better looking than everyone else). Groups that have reserved time will go to the front of the line (e.g. Birthday Parties).
- Axe Throwing, Cornhole, Kid Zone, Billiards, & Shuffleboard: Guests must check-in at the Backyard desk for Axe Throwing, Kids Zone & Cornhole, or Bowling Counter for Billiards & Shuffleboard to get 30 minute passes. *Kid Zone is for ages 2-8 only
- Availability: Attractions are subject to availability. At certain times there may be a wait or unavailability due to group events, heavy crowds, or sightings of a Yeti. Attractions vary by location.
- Refunds: There are no refunds, no credits, passes to come back another time, or anything else you can think of. – it’s a FREE event!