Axe Throwing League: How to have fun with Friends and Axes!
We know you. You like to have tons of fun with your friends, and you like to have good food and drinks while you do it. That means our Axe Throwing League is the hot place to be! You can join in for an 8-week-long League that will put you up against your new friends every Wednesday night!
Are you a little skeptical about joining? We’ve got you covered. Come in on Sunday, September 17th at noon to see if our Axe Throwing League is for you! You’ll get up to 4 hours of FREE Axe Throwing, some great drink specials, and more cool stuff! You’ll also get an opportunity to talk to previous league members to get all the information you need to decide if joining our Axe Throwing League is for you!
5 Reasons to Join our Axe Throwing League
1. Tomahawks is a WATL-sanctioned venue that holds an Axe Throwing League for all 4 seasons of the year! You know what that means, right? It means you can come in and throw axes all year long. For anyone that doesn’t know what WATL is, it stands for World Axe Throwing League, and it’s the official League for the entire USA! When you join our league you’ll be eligible for regional, and national tournaments!
2. So you’re probably thinking, “I’m not a pro yet.” Well, that’s okay—you don’t have to be. Our Axe Throwing League is 8 weeks long, so you’ve got plenty of time to get your game on.
3. As an Axe League Member, you’ll get tons of cool perks–and we mean tons. You’ll receive a League Shirt, a Membership Card, and a brand-new Axe* when you start your membership! But that’s not all. You’ll also get access to exclusive offers and discounts on Axe Throwing, food, and even drinks!*
4. Have you ever thrown an axe? It’s an incredible way to get a fun workout in. When you throw an axe, you’re also working out your upper body, core, hamstrings, quads, and even those glutes! Since axe throwing mimics a move known as the woodchopper—which involves bringing the axe down on top of a log or stump—for every 30 minutes of throwing axes, you can burn about 116 calories!
5. We get it. Being an adult is hard, but finding other adult friends is even harder! This Axe League is going to make it super easy for you to find some awesome adult friends to hang with. Our League group is the finest group around, almost like a second family away from home!
We know you’ve been thinking about it. You’re always looking for something fun to do. Well, look no further! The Axe Throwing League is here for you, and we promise that by the time you’ve left our facility, you’ll be ready to sign up for our league.
Our Open House on Sunday, September 17th at noon will give you a chance to check out our facilities and see if everything is up to your high standards. If not—don’t worry! We want everyone who comes through our doors to feel comfortable, so make it happen on your terms! Once you realize that Axe Throwing is your kind of party, make sure you sign up and join us for the first League day on Wednesday, September 20th at 7 PM!
Membership for New Members is just $150 and if you’re a returning member you pay a discounted price of $125!
Here’s the fine print for Axe Throwing!
Ages 14 & up only. Closed Toe shoes are required, if you do not have any at the time of play, you can rent some from us. Loose clothing that could snag or catch & are strongly discouraged. Safety first – No horse playing. Multiple or severe offenses can result in the removal from the premises without a refund. Max 2 drinks per person. Excess drinking or arriving while already intoxicated WILL result in your removal from the premises without a refund. Drink specials are subject to change, axes are given for new members only.