Since all group gatherings of 250+ people are canceled in the DFW metroplex, including St. Patty’s Day parades, Shenaniganz is here to save the day (as usual) and give your family fun and festive DIY’s to do in the comfort of your own home!!! Check it out…
- 2 mixing bowls
- Warm water
- Elmer’s glue
- 1/4 teaspoon unsweetened Kool-Aid or 4 to 8 drops liquid food coloring
- Craft stick
Mix together 1/3 cup warm water, 1/2 cup Elmer’s glue, and Kool-Aid or food coloring. Stir thoroughly with craft stick; set aside.
Mix together 3/4 cup warm water and 2 teaspoons Borax. Stir thoroughly with craft stick; pour into mixture one, stirring continuously.
Remove glob from the bowl and work in your hands for 2 to 3 minutes. Store in a resealable plastic bag or air-tight container. (Tip: If the mixture starts to dry out, pour a small amount of water over it and knead for 2 to 3 minutes before returning to a tightly sealed container.)
- 2 pkg. Lemon-Lime Flavor Unsweetened Drink Mix Like KOOL-AID
- 2 qt. pineapple juice chilled
- 1-liter Sprite chilled
- 2 cups of sugar
- 2 cups of water
- Gold Sanding Sugar
- Large pitcher
- St. Patrick’s Day straws
- In a large pitcher, pour pineapple juice, and drink mix.
- Stir until everything is mixed well and the drink mix is dissolved.
- Add in the soda. Mix just enough to combine
We hope you and your family stay safe during these difficult times and enjoy!