UPDATE: NEW MASK POLICY
All guests must wear a face covering or mask over the mouth and nose at all times Per Texas Executive Order Issued July 2, 2020.
- Exceptions include the following:
- – While seated & eating or while seated & drinking.
- – Guests 9 & under who can’t keep it on.
- – A guest diagnosed by a doctor with a medical condition or disability that wearing one.
- Thank you! – The Ripp Family
Enhancing Everyone’s Safety While Having Fun With Your Food Takes a Team Effort. Here’s Our Game Plan
What You Can Expect of Us
- Online Reservations for many attractions = less waiting in line and interaction with others.
- DIS.IN.FX Certified – Fogging technology of a blend of high powered disinfectants, cleaners, and RAZOR Antimicrobial Coating™.
- Enhanced deep cleaning procedures.
- Temperature checks for team members before each shift.
- Masks are worn by all team members.
- Hand sanitizer stations for guest use throughout.
- Building capacity limits to meet applicable guidelines.
- Tables spaced 6’ apart.
- Safety shields at registers.
- Decreased attraction availability to ensure social distancing.
What Others Expect of You
- WEAR A MASK unless eating. It protects others. You wear pants in public…it’s the same idea!
- Agree to temperature checks upon arrival.
- Reserve attractions online in advance as much as possible. Learn more here.
- Social distance from other guests.
- Stay home if you feel sick, are showing symptoms, or have been around people who have.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
- Protect others by wearing a face-covering when not eating.
We have taken aggressive health and safety measures – to protect you, other Guests, our Team Members, and their families. Please follow all policies while Having Fun With Your Food at Shenaniganz. Those who do not will be asked to visit us another time. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Shenaniganz, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. If you do not wish to assume this risk, please return at a later date. Let’s be safe and Have Fun With Your Food together.